CX-90 PHEV: Looking for lease numbers / deals

sangs

:
mazda

I am looking for lease deals data points for CX90 PHEV premium plus package.

I got one quote attached. But it looks higher though. So need good numbers as reference for negotiation

Attachments

• PXL_20231203_063911658~4.jpg
    PXL_20231203_063911658~4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 114
I leased same model in Boston area - What's your MF? Mines was .00329.. you need to run it through a lease calculator

I did a 24 month lease, Residual was 68%, and I'm paying a little over $600 a month...

And for a lease, why are you getting an extended warranty?

Last edited:
I leased same model in Boston area - What's your MF? Mines was .00329.. you need to run it through a lease calculator

I did a 24 month lease, Residual was 68%, and I'm paying a little over $600 a month...

I have to ask about MF.
protection plans ; you mean that $1295. I think that can be removed.

What was your MSRP ?

Forgive me for asking but I never heard of the term "MF". What is that?

I'm in the Boston area too and looking at the PHEV Premium Plus as a Lease. Tiggs: Would you consider your lease agreement, specifically the MF and final payment good for you?

Renting a car is THE SINGLE MOST expensive way to buy a car. And yes "lease" is just a fancy name for renting.

Really, really think about this before you sign.

Renting a car is THE SINGLE MOST expensive way to buy a car. And yes "lease" is just a fancy name for renting.

Really, really think about this before you sign.

Who says they're buying the car?

This thread is not about leasing vs. buying. They're looking for data points from other people who have leased their CX-90s to compare against.

Where did you lease from? I'm in the market for a CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus and leaning towards a lease.

Back