CX-90 have arrived at dealers

Nice! My local dealer north of Toronto said sales will begin in the fall. Seems a bit far off, but he's a pretty good sales guy, senior and been there a while.

Nice! My local dealer north of Toronto said sales will begin in the fall. Seems a bit far off, but he's a pretty good sales guy, senior and been there a while.
really. thats long.. was he talking about PHEV? Heard that phev will be later than the straight 6. i ordered mine about month ago, inline 6 from oakville budds mazda. sales guy said i'm the first one for their location. however no eta. he did mention that they are shipping the dealers showroom car right now. hopefully get mine soon cuz i cant wait

really. thats long.. was he talking about PHEV? Heard that phev will be later than the straight 6. i ordered mine about month ago, inline 6 from oakville budds mazda. sales guy said i'm the first one for their location. however no eta. he did mention that they are shipping the dealers showroom car right now. hopefully get mine soon cuz i cant wait
Mazda Canada said that the GS and GS-L trim would not arrive until this fall. As long as you ordered one of the upper level trims then you should have it in April or May.

My local dealer (Canada) says they will be available for test drives closer to the end of April. While I have no intention of buying right now, I will hopefully be able to test drive it and get a feel for the PHEV or the high output 3.3T

My local dealer (Canada) says they will be available for test drives closer to the end of April. While I have no intention of buying right now, I will hopefully be able to test drive it and get a feel for the PHEV or the high output 3.3T
which city you are in bro?

Back