CX-9 spark plug replacement Dealer quoted $350 ?

:
2016 CX-5
is this a fair price ? they also said might as well pay $50 more for $400 (60,000 mile service)

includes 6 spark plugs, coolant flush, oil change, transmission flush, tire rotation.

what do you guys think ?

not terrible although probably less at an indy. but if those are actual flushes and not just check and top off fluids you might as well

that's a pretty good price I think.

would definitely rather pay that then do all those services myself. the back three spark plugs can be tough to get to. i was going to do my plugs until i checked out the youtube videos. i'm waiting till 100k until i do, but i'll check my dealer to see what they charge first. i doubt they would be as cheap as what you were quoted.

I'd do the 60K maintenance package which includes the plugs. On my 2009 and 2011 GT's I was amazed that the plugs looked really great at 60K miles. I had mine changed as part of the package. My current GT is a 2015 with only 14K miles so I have some time. The other amazing thing is that the brake pads never wore out at over 100K miles, though I did have to have the rears done on my 2011 at 140,000 miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I changed mine at 80, 5 of them went great, 6th froze up trying to come out. Long story short I went through 6 more to replace it and its torqued in there, will never come out. One thing I won't do again despite this being the first car I've ever had this happen to me on. Pay someone.

Back