2007~2015 CX-9 No Heat Driver Side Only

SwwS

:
2011 CX-9 GS
No heat on driver side of 2011 CX-9. Heat and AC seem to work for passenger side and rear seats. Driver side heater mix door actuator seems to be moving back and forth when set temperature to hot and cold extremes. The driver side actuator is moving white arm of the heater mix door.

Any thoughts as to what my problem might be?

What's the likelihood the door inside the heater duct assembly is broken? Or the driver side of the heater core is blocked but not the passenger side?

I cannot comment on the doors given your situation but it certainly sounds like an actuator problem somewhere in the system.

The heater core does not have sides for driver and passenger, it's just one unit and the airflow directed across the core determines where the heat goes.

No heat on driver side of 2011 CX-9. Heat and AC seem to work for passenger side and rear seats. Driver side heater mix door actuator seems to be moving back and forth when set temperature to hot and cold extremes. The driver side actuator is moving white arm of the heater mix door.

Any thoughts as to what my problem might be?

What's the likelihood the door inside the heater duct assembly is broken? Or the driver side of the heater core is blocked but not the passenger side?
Bumping this, as I have the same issue, except mine is not blowing cold air, only hot. Actuator is working, passenger side and rear is working. But driver side I get only hot air blowing. I don’t want to go another summer without air conditioning. Mine is a 2011 CX-9 also.

Back