CX-60 Video shoot

Starting at 1:30 in this video they capture the new CX-60 which looks very similar to the CX-5. You can see "CX-60" just below the license plate. Keep in the mind that the CX-70/CX-90 for the US market will be wider. This video shoot would suggest the CX-60 details could be coming very soon.

Just posting a couple of screencaps from the video.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Love the look of this. I hope Mazda decides to sell this in the US by the time I want to replace my CX-5. CX-50, from what I’ve seen, is not for me and I’m afraid the CX-70 is going to be Santa Fe/Blazer sized.

Its actually looking ugly AF. What are those headlights ? lol.

Love the look of this. I hope Mazda decides to sell this in the US by the time I want to replace my CX-5. CX-50, from what I’ve seen, is not for me and I’m afraid the CX-70 is going to be Santa Fe/Blazer sized.

I am actually hoping that they are not going to bring it here and hoping that the wider stance of the CX70 will look better that this one.

I am with Muggs1 on this.
It does not appeal to me at all.
Hope CX70 for US will look much better than this.

I am with Muggs1 on this.
It does not appeal to me at all.
Hope CX70 for US will look much better than this.
I suspect the CX-70 version will share a wider stance with the CX-50. It was previously stated that the 60 and 80 would have a narrower stance to better fit the roads overseas. Fingers crossed.

Joining the "not appealing" camp, it's not pretty to say the least
But RDX is even less appealing, it well could be that there's a segment of non-appealing luxury CUVs that mazda is targeting with this

I expect the US version (CX-70) will be wider and more appealing to the North American market.

Looks good to me, hopefully it will be more spacious than cx5 inside. I know these RWD platforms tend to be less space efficient compared to FWD

It should be narrower but longer than a CX5.
CX60 is the narrow version of CX70, which certainly will be longer than the CX5.

rendered picture looks much better than the video screens to me
I think they overdesigned the part between the headlights and grille, it looks super weird

Back