CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Getting ready for summer in Australia:
Packed the CX5 and ready to head off for a couple of weeks.

It's good- The 2.5 tows it well on the Freeways,on some of the longer hill sections,I manually change it down to 5th so the engine is not lugging up the hills.

It's good- The 2.5 tows it well on the Freeways,on some of the longer hill sections,I manually change it down to 5th so the engine is not lugging up the hills.

Good to know. I have an FZS on a single bunk trailer, was wondering if I was going to have any problems towing when the weather warms here. Any problems on launch ramps? Traded in a '10 Forester that did ok on the ramps due to AWD. Hoping my FWD can manage. Since lake levels in my state change drastically during the season, ramps here tend to be very steep.

Hi guys,
i'm new to the forum, but this is my 4-5th car already.

I've been to the states for couple years and recently back to Vietnam, i chose Mazda Cx-5 for the best bang of the bucks
(fyi, our taxes are crazy here, almost 200% on top of the MSRP)

Here are some pics taken recently

When i brought this up to the "DMV" for registration
1004928_10202688748838104_1800590735_n.jpg

My car is sitting in garage for upgrade (LED headlights, carbon fiber wrap-up certain parts, LED interiors, HD Player integrated...)
4330_634913719899617_1608199540_n.jpg

@ parking lot. I work at Land Rover so that explains why :D
902397_10202696813679720_985762665_o.jpg

Hi guys,

I've been to the states for couple years and recently back to Vietnam, i chose Mazda Cx-5 for the best bang of the bucks

View attachment 205817

My car is sitting in garage for upgrade (LED headlights, carbon fiber wrap-up certain parts, LED interiors, HD Player integrated...)
View attachment 205818

View attachment 205819

Nice car.

Just curious, what is the pink bouquet on top of your hood and a chair with stuff on it, doing in that pic?

The dealer sent a flower bouquet to my wife as appreciation gift
Stuff that you see on a chair was boiled chicken and fresh fruit. We Asian, need to "serve" the God and/or Lucky God with food, fruit right when we drove off the dealer, this helps bring luck and all safe after all :D
Dont ask me why, its traditional thing

Nice car.

Just curious, what is the pink bouquet on top of your hood and a chair with stuff on it, doing in that pic?

Well after much research and test I decided to trade my 2006 Nissan Murano for a 2014.5 CX5 Aluminum Mica + tech. Currently the car is at sea and should arrive 1st week of Feb. Can't wait and currently looking to get some accessories; the price on Amazon.com are waaay cheaper than what the dealership charge and its all due to the so called "installation".
Decided to get the following:
Cargo Cover 153.75
Cargo tray 56.25
Husky Liners 145.47 or 3D MAXpider mats 151.04 or Weathertech 169.95 or Novline 86.00 - anyone have any experience with any of these?
Roof Rails 189.49
Roof Cross Bars 86.65 (do these come in Silver as well? everywhere I look they are black but the rack is silver)
Class 3 2" Trailer hitch 107.23 to use with my existing North Shore Bike Rack (not sure why nobody here uses this rack as it is the best by far, just Google North Shore Bike Rack) I can load 4 mountain bikes on my NSBR in under 30 seconds and drive away.

The dealer sent a flower bouquet to my wife as appreciation gift
Stuff that you see on a chair was boiled chicken and fresh fruit. We Asian, need to "serve" the God and/or Lucky God with food, fruit right when we drove off the dealer, this helps bring luck and all safe after all :D
Dont ask me why, its traditional thing

Love it!!

Did you happen to trade in an escape? Your avatar looks familiar from the escape forum.

Haha! Busted.
Got into an accident on Christmas Eve and my lil Mariner ended up being totaled. :( LOVE my new ride, though! Still a mod on E-C.

Last edited:
Haha! Busted.
Got into an accident on Christmas Eve and my lil Mariner ended up being totaled. :( LOVE my new ride, though! Still a mod on E-C.

Yeah, thought you were a mod, but didn't trust my memory that much. I was on there the whole ownership of my 2005 escape no boundaries. Great vehicle. Never had a problem. Sorry bout your mariner. Congrats on the cx5!

I remember you on E-C! :) Thanks...my 05 Mariner was great too! Researched the new Escape and the CX-5 when looking for my next vehicle. Fell in love with the CX-5. Totally happy with my decision! Cheers! :)

Hi guys,

View attachment 205817

View attachment 205818

View attachment 205819

I like the added LEDs on your fog lights... where did you get those?

Just picked up a 2014 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/tech package yesterday. This is the most advanced car I've owned, that's not saying much but the statement still stands!

cel quality pic;

original.jpg

Latest posts

Back