CX-5 over a Forester?

Fair enough.

That is beyond me lol How could anyone buy a car if they don't visually like it. But I agree, there are definitely some cars that I would buy without even having to drive. GT350R, yes please.

For the same reason that people marry chics that aren't hot. Why the hell would you be with an overweight girl or a butterface? FOR LIFE (or until you want to pay dearly)!? THAT is beyond me. Life is too short for ugly girls.

*prepares for people to get defensive and the understanding of why some of us buy vehicles that aren't visually appealing to dawn...*

For the same reason that people marry chics that aren't hot. Why the hell would you be with an overweight girl or a butterface? FOR LIFE (or until you want to pay dearly)!? THAT is beyond me. Life is too short for ugly girls.

*prepares for people to get defensive and the understanding of why some of us buy vehicles that aren't visually appealing to dawn...*

See, that is a terrible analogy. That overweight or butterface girl is going to be just as beautiful to someone, as the model from VS is to someone else. And not just regarding the outside physical appearance, but the inside as well. So while that particular girl might not be attractive to YOU, the person that ends up spending the rest of their life with that girl, will believe they are beautiful. Although, I sense sarcasm so excuse me if so haha not sure.

My car doesn't have a personality, feelings, emotions. So yes, it better look good from the outside.

I never even drove a Corvette before I bought my Z06. Or a JGC before I got my Jeep.

Wish I could have afforded a Z06.

Have on order - 16' C7 Laguna Blue Tintcoat (discontinued as of April 16') Performance Exhaust, Magnetic Ride.

Very excited :)

Fair enough.

That is beyond me lol How could anyone buy a car if they don't visually like it. But I agree, there are definitely some cars that I would buy without even having to drive. GT350R, yes please.

My wife just doesn't care. Get her from A to B in relative comfort and high security she's good. Buy her a purse in the wrong color and she will reign hell down on you :) LOL WOMEN !

Wish I could have afforded a Z06.

Have on order - 16' C7 Laguna Blue Tintcoat (discontinued as of April 16') Performance Exhaust, Magnetic Ride.

Very excited :)
You are going to love mrc. There is a reason gm pimps technology TO ferrari for suspensions. The c6 z06 performance is very similar to c7 base. You will love the car!

My wife just doesn't care. Get her from A to B in relative comfort and high security she's good. Buy her a purse in the wrong color and she will reign hell down on you :) LOL WOMEN !

Hey, that's easy enough then. Just females I know pick cars just based on first appearance. If it's pretty/cute/nice...they'll take it! They don't care what's under the hood, features, etc. It's like woah there, let's dig a little deeper into the car and see if the pretty/cute/nice opinions continue lol But I think you got a nice vehicle then for the job.

Thanks man....appreciate that.

I am psyched to have the adjustability. Originally ordered the Z51 because I wanted the factory installed spoiler and 19/20 rims.

Then began to research what the Z51 is really about and if you don't track the car - it's just wasted stuff, doesn't make the car look any different and the items you do get that prep your car for the track are SPENDY to replace.

Found out the MRC comes with the spoiler and the larger rims...so I quickly changed my order.

Z51 is on a 60% constraint with Chevy so the chance I'd get my car before the summer was SLIM. The base with MRC is on a 0% constraint.

I am absolutely beside myself excited.

Subaru made it official and has now settled the oil-consumption class-action lawsuit.

http://www.torquenews.com/1084/subaru-settles-oil-consumption-lawsuit

Following Subaru forums, I still hear some owners' claims of oil consumption on newer vehicles, but it is clearly not at the same rate as 2~3 years ago. This observation was also corroborated by Consumer Reports
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2015/06/excessive-oil-consumption/index.htm

I believe there is still a low chance that a Subaru FB 2.5L / FB 2.0L, found in most non-Turbo 4 cylinders Subaru models, will consume some oil, I think it is relatively safe to stop avoiding the brand for this reason.

I know some owners have since got rid of their oil-burning Impreza / Forester and I wonder what will happen with them and/or the new owners.

Latest posts

Back