CX-5 Drivers door mirror replacement parts

Westy16

2016 CX-5 GT AWD
So I am driving on a city road today that is tight because of cars parked on either side. the driver coming in the other direction apparently wanted to play chicken with me, I get as far right as I can and he didnt do the same. Our driver side mirrors hit, my mirror folded in like it should, but the plastic trim pieces fall to the ground and my mirror itself cracked. I stop … he keeps going. Got out and picked up my trim pieces and after a minute or two decided calling a cop or making a insurance claim is probably more trouble than its worth. Managed to get the mirror put back together and working with just a small scratch on the trim pieces, but the mirror itself is cracked badly. Have not tried to see if the heater part functions but the blind spot indicator does still work. Anyhow I found the part number for just the mirror piece KR24-69-1G7 it says left side mirror with heat and blind spot. But the picture looks like the passenger side. Does anyone one know if left side refers to driver side like I think it does and that the picture is just a generic mirror picture ? The right side (passenger side ?) is KR24-69-1G1 with the same picture. Any input appreciated.

Just to follow up if anyone else has to replace the driver side mirror (LH) on a 2016 with heated and blind spot indicator ,The correct part number is KA0H-69-1G7. Wasnt to bad to replace other than the fear of it cracking while you snap it onto the mechanism that adjusts it.

Back