CWiLL's New Pics

CWiLL

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5, silver
Heres some new pics under the hood. And some pics of projects we have at the shop.

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

IMG_9552.jpg

IMG_9557.jpg

IMG_9558.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg

IMG_9561.jpg

Damn, that Supra's mani looks sick!

RSX looks nice with the CF trunk too...you guys do nice work.

boostdprotegelx said:
nice man..very nice. what's the best time so far?
havent been back since 12.4

BradC said:
Damn, that Supra's mani looks sick!

RSX looks nice with the CF trunk too...you guys do nice work.

My boss made the manifold 4yrs ago its sounds awsome.

What shop is that at???? Those are some niceeeee rides.

Maybe you SHOULDN'T tell me where that shop is afterall, my ghetto-ness might decide to break in or something. Too much temptation all in one place. lol

laracroft said:
What shop is that at???? Those are some niceeeee rides.

Maybe you SHOULDN'T tell me where that shop is afterall, my ghetto-ness might decide to break in or something. Too much temptation all in one place. lol

I work at Billet Design Motorsports.

vxfilmer1000 said:
Nice man !!!! Love the P5, RSX, Infiniti, and Supra !!!
If u like that i should open the dyno bay and take pics of the 2 R33 skylines and the fastest 911 street tire Porche

I have absolutely no idea how your boss came up with that manifold design, or how much it improves over a simple header system, but it looks awesome and somewhat intimidating. I bet it would be marketable if you guys chose to do that.

About the pics, take your time ~ especially in low light settings ~ use a bounce flash or a tripod if you can. Above all, concentrate on a handhold that gives you maximum stability. The cars aren't moving, so they'll be there if it takes you an extra 30 seconds, or two minutes to get the shot you want.

A little less caffiene, perhaps???? (shocked)(shocked)

I'm feeling the work you guys are doing. Looks good.

its a self amplified coil, the ems i have has ampliflers built in to it so it wouldnt work with stock coils

how's the srt-4 coil pack working out?i know XS engineering makes a power pack amp for the srt-4 that i bet would work for you also... just fyi. :)

CWill does that RSX have volks on it? and has it ever been out to moroso? i think i saw it out there

if it is the same one - i gives prop to whoever owns it - watched it pull a high 11 second pass :)

Drackonn said:
CWill does that RSX have volks on it? and has it ever been out to moroso? i think i saw it out there

if it is the same one - i gives prop to whoever owns it - watched it pull a high 11 second pass :)
Yes it does. i was probably the one lining him up in the water box too. he went 11s on 14psi of boost. that car is a beast. ( and its a stock motor)

nice, i was there with my buddy, he is running the blue cobalt SS supercharged - i saw that car pull an 11 i almost s*** myself that thing is nasty

maybe we will run into each other there sometime

how about you post those pics of the Skylines and the 911? btw, I love the work you guys have done. What material is the manifold that your boss designed made out of?

Back