Current Engine bay pics everyone

Oh... there's a car there? Damn are my priorities ****** up lately...

no sir ur priorities are pretty on point if you noticed the grl b4 the car... unless of course you noticed the guy in the background wearing the same hat you do in all your pictures b4 the grl and the car

Strick get those Intercooler Pipes Powdercoated Wrinkle Black, that would look sick with the Gold Valve Cover.. Nice job on your engine bay man!

random011.jpg

Strick get those Intercooler Pipes Powdercoated Wrinkle Black, that would look sick with the Gold Valve Cover.. Nice job on your engine bay man!

Thank you ^^ (drinks) Im going to be switching intercooler setups here soon. So its going to stay polished for the time being, but it would look better in black.

The final Probe bay shots, prior to dismantling of the project (545 whp @ 20 psi):

a5b2b786.jpg

74b4a426.jpg

955f21b0.jpg

And the current 323 engine bay pics - I think I'll go back to a DE IM though so I can fit the Mazda strut tower bar back on.

91de4fb4.jpg

After getting my SteedSpeed Manifold back, I decided to make a good thing better:

Ported, gasket matched and knife edged
IMG_20110304_231113.jpg

IMG_20110304_231025.jpg

Did the same with the turbine side:
IMG_20110305_161404.jpg

And got it all back together today:
IMG_20110306_202618.jpg

no sir ur priorities are pretty on point if you noticed the grl b4 the car... unless of course you noticed the guy in the background wearing the same hat you do in all your pictures b4 the grl and the car

Mine must be off then because I noticed that sexy white mazda with white wheels first. Then the girl and then the red speed 3.

Heh, I dig your black MSP Focus. I like the fact that not only did you give it an engine that is superbly better than the FS-DE, you also added the cruise control to it. I'm extremely tempted to add cruise to the MSM.

Mine must be off then because I noticed that sexy white mazda with white wheels first. Then the girl and then the red speed 3.

Damn, im last on the list...lmao

That white gen 2 is SUs shop car. Its pretty sick. I found this pic from the event and thought it was a cool angle

wheelshot1.jpg

off topic, but heres the only pic I have of it. And its only half of the car even :) . The roof,spolier & grill are black mica.

meetpic.jpg

Posting for a fellow Team Pro5 member from Maui=) tuck and shaved

Ok so I will ask.......... Where did they move everything to?
That looks badass IMO, I may have to try to do the same :). Any help on where everything was relocated would be nice;)

Rob

Looks like he eliminated power steering, ac, and cruise. Probably relocated the rest in the fender wells or dash.

Well I have no A/C or cruise......... Kinds skeptic on putting the main fuse box in the fender well due to moisture, I might have to reinvision my wire tuck

Back