Current and Future MSP Owners, how did you find this site?

How did you (Current and Future MSP owner) find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to Protegs?

Votes: 113 23.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a MSP forum?

Votes: 35 7.2%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for MSP info?

Votes: 199 41.1%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 26 5.4%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the MSP forum?

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Did you happen to type msprotege.com?

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Other (please post how)

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I specifically searched for Mazdaspeed Protege message board.

Using google of course!!!

slug420 said:

i was worried because i had been lookin round the net for quite a while and was coming to the conclusion that p5s/mp3s/and all proteges just didnt have a following

I'm kinda happy I'm not the only one who has had problems locating MSP info. Just in the last few weeks have I found aftermarket parts, and glad I finally located fellow MSP fans...I've had mine since 1/29/03!

I found this link from the guy i bought my speed off of he told me about it when i bought the car

thanks god for him this forum has great info i wouldnt have known about any of these companies like joe p and ion if it wasnt for you guy thanx

(msptitani

Mods:

Copper NGK BKR7E's

Custom AEM Cold Air

Carbon Fiber Eyebrows

KartBoy Shifter Bushings

Last edited:
I found this site when i was researching the car....i typed in Mazdaspeed protege and it was there....(using yahoo)

When I had my Eclipse I always went to the forums for it. So I figured there had to be a forum for the MSP somewhere. I am really wanting to buy the car so I just typed in Mazdaspeed forums on google of course, and here I am. Hopefully I can still get my MSP if finance rate is low enough.

I just did a search for protege forums and this came up. I like to get some knowledge on a car before I buy it and this forum definantly helped me with that. Thanks

Back