Curb Rashed Rims

My mom got her S2000 rim repaired at the dealership for dirt cheap

some warranties cover u for damaged rims. my mazda dealer said that if something happens to the stock rims or tires(even from potholes, not sure about gfs) they will cover it.dunno, maybe i have a nice dealer LMAO..its the same dealer where they thought my friend's cai was a turbo pipe xP

tires and rims came stock, tires are 215/55/18 not to mention a thicker sidewall wouldn't look so great, but thanks for the advice

God, this post just keeps reminding me of the curbage i found on my rim. Grr.

On my right rear. I guess i came close enuff to curb but not hard enuff to feel it. It's only like a half inch, but its just sooo frustrating to ruin a $1500 investment. Bah!

called my local bodyshop, they would send my rim out to some place call hyper trans corp, and I guess would completely replace my rim, they send out a new one I send them mine for bout 175.00

God, this post just keeps reminding me of the curbage i found on my rim. Grr.

On my right rear. I guess i came close enuff to curb but not hard enuff to feel it. It's only like a half inch, but its just sooo frustrating to ruin a $1500 investment. Bah!

thanks, at least someone undersands my frustration even more frustrated cause the rims are awesome and the car isn't even a month old

Back