Corksport power series axle_back exhaust for p5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

This is a new, never mounted P5 axle back CS Power Series Exhaust. It was the Corksport shop demo and has a few scratches / marks from handling that show in pics. Most if not all of them should polish out if that stuff matters to you (it is under the car, after all...lol). It will bolt up directly to oem midpipe according to Derrick of CS. Piping is 2.4" and tip is 4". Retail was $270. CS is now selling the HKS axle-back instead; for $370!
Asking $175 + shipping. ---SOLD---
CSexhaust-1.jpg

CSexhaust2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you selling and how long have u had it???

I'm selling cuz I need money! Besides, I have an MSP and it doesn't fit my car. I bought it a week ago at the CS meet for a friend who said he'd have the money in a week... guess what?

So I'm just tryin to get my money back and do a good deed for someone on the forum who needs/wants an awesome piece of engineering that makes power gains (especially with an aftermarket intake).

well first i gotta buy some snow tires...but if i have any money left over ill let you know. probably will be a month or so =/

First off, I don't know what NB is... but am not too crazy about shipping heavy metal objects across the border. I'd also prefer to ship to a forum member who has his location listed in his sig...

Shipping to NB, Canada?

If that's New Brunswick, you are nearly 3600 miles from me. My best guess as to shipping cost? Prolly an arm & a leg, and likely your left nut as well!

It's all good. I'm in no hurry and would almost prefer to go with the CorkSport Cat Back. If it's still around in a month, wanna try to work something out?

If I can get my loans set up for school, I could do $175 shipped to 78666. Ill let ya know within the next 3 weeks about it

awww man, WANT

ive been lookin for something to replace my ugly megan racing POS
man it looks so nice in the bumper too...may have to PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back