Continental Tres Discount

Anyone have these on their cars yet? I am the worst at making decisions!! I am in a toss up between the Hankook Ventus V12 evo, the Conti DW's and even looking at the Toyo Extensa HPs... I am looking for a good performing (really just not a weak sidewall) and not terrible treadwear rating. There is barely any info on the Toyos online.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Hankooks and have the DW's in a 205/50/16 and have been happy with them so far. The sidewall is a tad soft but I've never had any major issues as a result of daily driving.

Just a quick heads up for you guys. I originally had 16 invitations, well they are all gone, but not to worry! I have 10 more invitations looks like if you want the DWS's, you can purchase them. I have a call into Conti to see if they're a part of program. Looks like 12 of the 16 have been redeemed so far., needless to say, the Conti Rep is mighty happy with our little community

Awesome!!! Maybe this will be around when I'm ready to shop for tires for Tams car.

I went with the Toyos.. So if someone is still wanting the DW's then PM me and I will send you the coupon.

Anyone have these on their cars yet?

Yup.

6862380064_2195a871ab_b.jpg

I'm not sure. Saw him post in the P5 section (I think) that he was changing tire size and with the extra money he was spending he qualified for the free NOOK and $80 discount. You'd have to ask him for more specifics.

Not to thread jack, But I work for Town Fair Tire in Tewksbury, MA were all car guys and would take great care of your cars. I dont know if this deal comes with install. But buy these and come see me. ;-)

Latest posts

Back