Continental Tres Discount

interesting that they're "close outs" on tire rack? oh ya, ups dropped mine off tonight! :)

Last edited:
Maybe only in that size Mark? I was looking up the 205/50/16's on tirerack earlier and it didn't mention them as a 'close out'?

attachment.php

yup

Attachments

• rubber.jpg
    rubber.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 217
Those look very familiar. ;) Are they mounted and balanced yet? haha

I am looking at new tires and these were on the top of the list. I am going to call around to some shops tomorrow but will probably be buying them online. I thought I saw that same offer online the other day but maybe that was for a different brand.

Do it! We can all rock the same tires. Haha! Might have to change the name of the club.

Oh no....not another round of trying to change the name.... haha

I am looking at new tires and these were on the top of the list. I am going to call around to some shops tomorrow but will probably be buying them online. I thought I saw that same offer online the other day but maybe that was for a different brand.

I am sure that Conti is not runnig this deal anywhere else, as this one is different. If you use the Conti Club membership for friends and family, you will continue to get the $40 or $80 rebate added to the VISA Gift Card. Bascially, they'll re-load the card.

Just to be sure, I buy the tires and then fill out that online forum and scan in my invoice for the tires and submit it to get the $40/$80 card? This is not a coupon I bring to the tire place right? Just making sure before I buy the tires.

Just to be sure, I buy the tires and then fill out that online forum and scan in my invoice for the tires and submit it to get the $40/$80 card? This is not a coupon I bring to the tire place right? Just making sure before I buy the tires.

Correct, submit on line to conti club.

Just a quick heads up for you guys. I originally had 16 invitations, well they are all gone, but not to worry! I have 10 more invitations looks like if you want the DWS's, you can purchase them. I have a call into Conti to see if they're a part of program. Looks like 12 of the 16 have been redeemed so far., needless to say, the Conti Rep is mighty happy with our little community

I am picking up my tires in about 30 minutes and will submit that invoice for my $80 card tonight!

Anyone have these on their cars yet? I am the worst at making decisions!! I am in a toss up between the Hankook Ventus V12 evo, the Conti DW's and even looking at the Toyo Extensa HPs... I am looking for a good performing (really just not a weak sidewall) and not terrible treadwear rating. There is barely any info on the Toyos online.

DWS and all of the others listed in the program are available to our members. I am working with the Conti Rep to see if we can get their slicks which are re-branded Hoosiers for you track guys!

Back