cobb P&N

According to their SEMA blog...

"I’m sure what most of you are interested in are what’s new and what have we announced at the show. Here is a quick summary of SOME, not all, of what’s been announced.

* AccessPORT release for CANBUS Subarus (2007+ LGT and 2008 WRX) is set for before Christmas. Let Santa know!!
* AccessPORT release for 2004-2006 Nissan 350Z and G35 is set for the Christmas season as well.
* AccessPORT release for Mazda RX-8 has been set for early 1st quarter 2008.
* AccessPORT release for Mazdaspeed3 has been set for late 1st quarter 2008."

It also said earlier this year last year. I've given up on keeping track of things release dates so when they're here I don't really feel as though I've waited so long.

i like how their site said summer forever and now its postponed another 4 months. Oh well hope its worth the wait.

I spoke with people at Cobb a few times. Last they said was the end of the 3rd quarter of 07. Well Oct 1st there was no accessport so I went and bought standback instead. I don't wait very well, but its their loss of $$$.

ya it sucks but good things take time! u all are riding the hell out of them! come on which would i rather have1) Ur care running good but not safely and maybe not the highest numbers possible or 2) let them work it out and be the best they can be! just a thought

As enthusiastic as everyone is for the AP, Cobb is probably setting their priorities right, the 350z / g35 market is BIG. Seems to me like every schmuck is riding around in some VQ powered monstrosity. Even if only a fraction of them went with an AP, its probably still more than the tiny little MS3 customer segment.

So yeah, it does suck that its taking so long to come out, but at least they're making stuff for us. I'm sure a lot of people are going to get sick of waiting and either go with cpe or the manual boost controller route. Once cp-e releases their PnP harness they're gonna sell a LOT of piggybacks.

Have you watched Redline TV? The track episode highlights Cobbs Surarus and shows a Cobb FMIC'ed Speed 3 on the dyno. Just a side note about Cobb there.

PNP = proverbial carrot held in front of the horse.

It's not just Cobb.

On the flip side, CP-E shows that the MS6 PNP has been released. That's good news! I think the MS3 will prob be late this year or early next. Exede/Cobb had better ramp it up.

ouch im really looking forward to its release iv had lots of good experiance with them through there subbies thats why ill wait it will also give me time to save up.

keep waiting.....by the time next year 1st quarter 2008, im sure it will say coming soon summer time....etc....(jerkit)

to any skeptics, cobb parts are more than worth the wait!!!! trust me!!!! It made a world of difference on my friends wrx. cobb makes amazing products

not sure if this is it but i found something on street unit about cobb accessport ecu programmer

not sure if this is it but i found something on street unit about cobb accessport ecu programmer

its there but it also says its not in stock yet, i dont know if they updated the eta, but it used to say unavailable or unannounced or something.

As enthusiastic as everyone is for the AP, Cobb is probably setting their priorities right, the 350z / g35 market is BIG. Seems to me like every schmuck is riding around in some VQ powered monstrosity. Even if only a fraction of them went with an AP, its probably still more than the tiny little MS3 customer segment.

So yeah, it does suck that its taking so long to come out, but at least they're making stuff for us. I'm sure a lot of people are going to get sick of waiting and either go with cpe or the manual boost controller route. Once cp-e releases their PnP harness they're gonna sell a LOT of piggybacks.

well said

Back