CLEAR MARKERS

Alright dog! Don't be holding the wealth were did you get them. As you can see we are all interested.And How much did they set you back?

I purchased them at WWW.WholeHyper.com, the only thing is they are for the 3rd generation RX7. the good thing is that they are an exact fit for the the mazda MP3..
The Markers cost 159.00, but they are Mazda Japan Lights. high quality, second to none.
when you E-mail Mention my name JEFF, and ask for Mazda RX7 sidemarker Fender Lights.
Clear_Side_Markers.JPG

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: UffDaz1 ]

Dazz thanks for the info :D They are costly but I'm willing to do alot to make it the way I want my car to look. How close are you to my hometown of Huntington Beach?? :cool:

I almost forgot how easy was it to replace them. Did you just pop them out with a screwdriver? Are the bulbs clear or orange :rolleyes:

The clear one's look cool-n-all but I found a pair of blue side markers. They match the car almost exactly. Getting them soon

Duckie...I found them at a local dealer here in Miami, he said that he got them from Cali. They're 19.95 or 79.95 installed cause he would have to drill new holes.

Drill new holes, what???? that will **** up the fender, YA try to get a new Mp3 fender, when that s*** falls off. $20 piece of s***. OEM the only way to go. niger rigging anit gonna work in the long run.

Back