Clean 2006 Mazdaspeed6

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Misko
Old Bridge, NJ
52,xxx Miles
Clean title & carfax
Price: 15,500 OBO
Contact info: PM or email: devilzfan0213@yahoo.com

Up for sale is my 06 ms6. The car runs, drives, and shifts perfect. The interior is a 10/10, exterior is a 9/10 ( there is a tiny rock chip on the hood). The only mods: Cobb intake, Cobb turbo inlet pipe, forged bpv, Sharkfin antenna, and x-link Ipod wire, has aux cable as well. I have an accessport as well, but its not installed. I can include it if you want, if not i'll just sell it

Please contact me if you are interested. I am NOT interested in trades, I have a car lined up already.

** I know my dumbass spelt mazda wrong on the paper lmao. I was in a rush to take the pics before the sun went down. I gotta quit drinking hahaa

DSC_0001copy-12.jpg

DSC_0002copy-12.jpg

DSC_0003copy-17.jpg

DSC_0004copy-13.jpg

DSC_0005copy-15.jpg

DSC_0006copy-12.jpg

DSC_0008copy-13.jpg

DSC_0009copy-17.jpg

DSC_0127copy-3.jpg

DSC_0080copy-3.jpg

DSC_0085copy-3.jpg

DSC_0091copy-1.jpg

DSC_0106copy-3.jpg

Last edited:
MDR... Please input your location into your profile: Settings (upper right corner of this window) > Edit Profile > Location

Thanks (2thumbs)

Done..

Bumpp!! I'm looking for a quickk sale so throw some numbers at me. I'm going to 2 mazda dealers over the weekend to get appraised, if they give me a good price.. its sold to them. I'd rather see it go to someone here so make an offer!!

I love it, but bad timing for me. GLWS.........maybe I will find the stealership that buys it from you and go get her

Bump!! I had a couple serious offers, but then they flaked out. Just got service done at mazda on monday. New pcm flash (recall) and an oil change

Back