Changing LED lighting

1WICKED6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Sorry if this is a repost but I was wondering if there is any way to change all the LED lights that do the backlighting in the 5's to red LED like most other Mazda products..I'm really not digging the green and if I'm not wrong the 2008-09 model year had white lighting....am I wrong here? What I'm asking is if anyone had attempted this Mod and if so how hard?

I've never saw a car that have the back light (Rev light) in red.

I dont know if I'm making myself clear but I'm talking about the Instrument Panels Lighting ....The dash lights, the radio and HVAC lights and the shifter plate lights...I know the Mazda 6 has ....I'm sorry Amber not Red lighting. My Girls Subie has Red IP lighting...but it looks sweet! Not sure what you mean by Rev light?

Ahh sorry misunderstood then ! There is 1 or 2 howto for this on the forum but i think it's only for the screen on top of the radio.

Ahh sorry misunderstood then ! There is 1 or 2 howto for this on the forum but i think it's only for the screen on top of the radio.

Where exactly? I'd love to check it out. I know none of the gauges are green , it's the backlighting that makes them look that way...its green LED bulbs or whatever they are called.

Back