CD player options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to find a CD player that will work in a 2021 CX5 ? I have multiple USB ports but no auxiliary ports.

Rip the CD's and use the USB port.
I have a CD in my 16 Touring and I prefer the USB. It's so much easier plus it provides a backup for your CD's in case they get damaged/destoyed.

Rip the CD's and use the USB port.
I have a CD in my 16 Touring and I prefer the USB. It's so much easier plus it provides a backup for your CD's in case they get damaged/destoyed.
That's what I did, but because I have over 500 albums, it took me a couple of months, even with dual drives.

Most people don't want to do this.

This is about CD Player options, not audio quality...Please keep threads on topic, thanks.

Note if you scroll down this thread page to the bottom, you'll see this thread which may be worth a look as well...

This is about CD Player options, not audio quality...Please keep threads on topic, thanks.
Come on Antoine, we are having a perfectly good civil discussion about CD players and the music they provide. There was no reason to jump on here with your "keep it on topic" narrative.
You do that way too much.
It's not like we went way off topic and started discussing politics or something. Really dude, it's a car forum, a place for us to relax and talk about things we are interested in. We are not trying to solve the worlds problems here. Unless it goes off the rails completely, just let the discussion run it's course. Thanks.

Come on Antoine, we are having a perfectly good civil discussion about CD players and the music they provide. There was no reason to jump on here with your "keep it on topic" narrative.
You do that way too much.
It's not like we went way off topic and started discussing politics or something. Really dude, it's a car forum, a place for us to relax and talk about things we are interested in. We are not trying to solve the worlds problems here. Unless it goes off the rails completely, just let the discussion run it's course. Thanks.
The primary reason people seek out or end up on Forums is for specific on-topic information. If I posted or came across this thread because I am in the market for a CD player (in my CX-5) and I see a bunch of posts about audio quality etc (instead of actual cd player options), I would go elsewhere (naturally)...Multiply this by thousands of people across a variety of Mazda topics and this Community and website which has remained active and useful for 20 years now would eventually cease to exist.

So you may not like seeing "keep it on topic" but that's what we need to do in order to remain useful and helpful for people seeking Mazda-related information.

Going slightly off-topic as well as casual discourse is natural and a part of what makes a Community which is fine here...I enjoy reading and seeing it BUT please remember, bottomline, we're here to help each other and share information with regards to Mazdas...Period.

So please if you find a thread and or yourself going off-topic, bring it back on topic, that's it and I won't need to "jump in" with a reminder.

Thanks, thread cleaned and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back