Carbon fiber

:
Mazda P5
This has prolly been discussed before, but i cant find anything except from 02 saying they're in the process.
Is there really no carbon fiber pieces for protege5? I know there's a cf hood, but no hatch or spoiler.

DG motorsports still has a cf rear valance available. I think bikingpro (member)has an older cf rear spoiler for sale also..

yup i have the spoiler, the mirrors.. Other than the hood, mirrors, valance, spoiler from DG there was not that much exterior wise that was made for these cars over the years in CF. Isport made a few things back in the day as well but most were FG and nothing youll find brand new.

Damn. I'll buy almost anything cf for this car just pm me with a price.
Spoiler, hood, and hatch are my top three. Mirrors i would need a pic of.

Check FS threads. These cars are going by the wayside regularly and people sell the goodies off of them. Send scratchnsniff a PM, he's like a one man Protege salvage yard and JDM parts importer. He has a FB page where parts come and go more than the FS threads here. Request to be included in his protege parts group. All kinds of stuff floats thru there.

If anyone comes across a hatch please please pm me for a quicky.
Now there's a loaded statement open to interpretation.............I came across a hatch recently but it has nothing to do with helping you score a carbon fiber back door for your car. (freak)

Back