Carbon Fiber hood pictures

:
03 Silver Protege5
Well, I finally got the camera working, albeit with bad quality. I took some 35 mm pics too, so I'll post those as soon as they get developed. But this is my car at sunset overlooking the very boring city of Birmingham, Alabama.

The last picture is just a random one of the BEAUTIFUL sunset from a different location.

Attachments

• DSCF0598.JPG
    DSCF0598.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0599.JPG
    DSCF0599.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF0610.JPG
    DSCF0610.JPG
    530.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF0605.JPG
    DSCF0605.JPG
    510.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCF0595.JPG
    DSCF0595.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I dunno why man, but the CF(black) on silver isnt doing it for me...If you painted the sides of the hood it would be hoTT, or at least get some CF eyelids to tie the CF into more of the front end...

not too bad though :D

the CF / Silver combo looks hot to me, but tie it together with some dark wheels!! :)

if you have tripod and if you can set your shutter speed to something slower, that would help a lot.

Well I did with the 35 mm, but the digital camera is kinda crummy. I might be able to set the aperature and shuuter speed, but I have no ******* idea how. Anyway, I'm planning on doing two of those three things; darker wheels, and either painting it silver or getting eyelids, I havn't decided yet. Thanks for the comments though.

I know him, and he's an asshole. And he's probably trying to make a bad joke about my comment in the Xenon/HID thread.

I realized that it sounded like I said I dont know how to set the film speed etc on the 35 mm, which is not true. I can work that thing just fine, it's the digi cam I have trouble with.

anarchistchiken said:
I realized that it sounded like I said I dont know how to set the film speed etc on the 35 mm, which is not true. I can work that thing just fine, it's the digi cam I have trouble with.

i figured that. because it would be rice if you couldn't set aperture or shutter speed on your camera (boobs) (dance) (ricer)

Oh... so Im the asshole now. Dude, dont mess with me. I so have 2 feet and a good 100lbs on your b**** ass.

Edit: And where did you take these?

Last edited:
Hahahaha, two feet towards the ground!

Yeah protegeV, we live in the same neighborhood.

Mountjonas, it would be rice indeed.

Justin, these were taken at the lookout in mountain brook yesterday with Adam. And get online.

Back