cant figure out the sound....

mixmasterlove

Contributor
I cant figure out the sound..... had the car for 2 weeks and today agin for like the 3rd time I had random 3 beeping sound and I cant figure out what it is. Also the seat belt is fastened, its not the bsm ot tpms.

Lol..... just figured it out, its an alert about a red light camera coming up when you're driving up to an intersection it seems to go off when you're about 150 feet away from the corner or intersection where there is a red light camera at least here in New York where they're everywhere

I've had this too and been trying to figure it out. I do have the nav unit so maybe it's red light camera sometimes, but I've also had it on the highway I think. Is there any other beep that might occur there?

I've had this too and been trying to figure it out. I do have the nav unit so maybe it's red light camera sometimes, but I've also had it on the highway I think. Is there any other beep that might occur there?

I wonder if this will help ? first let me say I do not have my CX5 yet , with my present car i have a "Road Angle" {speed camera alert } now when i am on motorways it sometimes gives an alert when there are no cameras , I have worked out that it is because there is road nearby within range. Possibly this is what your Nav is doing.

That could be, ColinX-5. I'm wondering if looking at the Nav will give me a visual. I haven't done that when its beeped, but maybe I'll see if there's any kind of visual clue as to what's going on.

There is a visual, as soon as you hear the beeps, look at your navi screen and where the magnifying glass was, there is a stop light picture with the distance in feet counting down. I believe you can change the sound on it also.

Back