Calling SoCal 3rd gen owners (Sedan/MP3/MSP/P5)

Solo2Protege

:
Mz3|Mz6W|Protege LX
I'm looking for local socal 3rd gen Protege owners to use your cars to measure up for lower tie bars and strut bars, etc...

I need all kinds, Sedan LX/DX, MP3, MSP and the P5. They may all be the same (except for the MSP) but i'd like to be 100% sure.

You will receive whatever is made (tie bars, strut bars...) at a very good discounted price. (Sorry, not a big corporation, can't give it away :) )

The measuring won't take much more than 20-30 mins. If you are able to meet up with me, either in LA during the week (evenigs) or in Orange County on the weekends, please contact me.

Also, if you are able to make it out to CA Speedway on the 29th of June at the autox race, feel free to sign up and race that Pro! :D

Hey Darryl!

I work in hungtington beach -> beach & 405 - You can take it
all day and just give it back when it's time to go home.
as many days as you like!

ahh man...thats only 2 blocks away...but i work in LA....

What time to you get off work? Maybe we could meet up around quiting time.

Hey,
I leave anywhere from 5-7pm. depending on what time
I get my lazy butt out of bed. I can hang around later if
needed. I'd just have to go into westminister for a little
grub.

Cool, i now have an MSP, P5 and a Sedan.

AFaceinthecrowd, which car is yours in the sig pic?

MinnowGT, i get home around 6pm, so this could work out perfect. I'll PM you my cell phone number and we can work it out for sometime next week. BTW, do you have the OEM strut bar?

Thanks folks!

[Cruzer] said:
Darn,

I can't join in this crew... I don't have oem almost anything.. hehehe

Richie

your the sedan foo :)

of course you can join. Besides, i'll just crawl under your car when your not looking anyway :):):)

HEY! if you need a backup p5, ill do it. Im just lowered on eibach pro kit, thats it, stock otherwise....thanks man, peace out

mazdaspeedwest said:

your the sedan foo :)

of course you can join. Besides, i'll just crawl under your car when your not looking anyway :):):)

Oh sike....:D mees slows thisous weekous. so I guess we'll meet
up at the AutoX next weekend.

Latez,

Richie

Oh and Minnow :p j/k plus all my tax return money is gone...
Have to save up monthly to get stuff for car now.

count me in if you need a p5.
im in LA area and have o.e.m struts and strut bar with g.c coilovers. pm me if you need someone.

ok, well, i'm gonna let you guys duke it out...i think the just way to do this is at one of the Sunday meets.

All i really need is one of each car (and i may not even need that, but i want to be 100% sure the cars are either different or the same) and i need atleast one with an OEM strut bar or all (again, unless they are all infact the same bar or slightly different bars, i want to be 100% sure) Also, i heard of a kit for the either the cruise or A/C line bracket that goes with the strut bar, if you have that kit, all the better.

Let me put it this way, if you make it to the soon to be announced meeting date (aka my measurement party:) ) i will take 2 of each car for the discounted pricing. Preferably one stock and one modified, but i'll try to accomidate as many as i can for the discounted price break. I can't please all the ppl all the time, so i leave it up to you guys to figure it out.

Thanks alot for all the support folks.

Well, since you already have enough P5's then I guess I'll just sit and wait for a GB or something.

See what happens when you don't check up on the forum for a day!! GEEZ!!

Back