California state inspection

Nc MSP

:
2003 MazdaSPEED Protege
Hey guys. I'm currently stationed in North Carolina but I am getting stationed in Miramar California next week. I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the inspection policy and also if anyone is in the SoCal area. Any input is great. Thanks.

Anything that would play a factor in it would only be custom 3" cat back, ssafc, injen cai, 35% window tint. That's all I think would really matter. I heard that I can keep it registered in NC because I'm active duty military and just email the nc dmv every year for a new sticker.

Well im getting my car smogged this weekend ill tell you what all they do.bbbuuuttt with you being from out of state I can tell you that your tint is legal the cai is perfect fine theyre in every auto parts store but the catback im not sure of.it may be it just depends on the sniffer I think

The catback should be good but the ssafc maybe your doing they dont like spliced wires

Anything that would play a factor in it would only be custom 3" cat back, ssafc, injen cai, 35% window tint. That's all I think would really matter. I heard that I can keep it registered in NC because I'm active duty military and just email the nc dmv every year for a new sticker.

Your get out jail free card for the Peoples Democratik Republik of Kalifornia. Keep your drivers license and plate from NC avoid their nonsense.

yea should be able to keep it w/ NC plates and not be subject to all the Cali nonsense.

Back