"Caffeine & Octane" Car Show/Meet

If we're not doing the dyno day thing, I'll see if I can get Luke out of bed and go...coffee and musclecars is a good motivator to do that! :)

Dunno if I'll make the dyno day... going to the Braves game and Thrashers game on Saturday...

Well I unfortunately won't be making it to this meet Will-U-Am. Thanks to Korey for giving me some advice, I will be getting new rubber for my ride and an alignment for the price of "on the house" and I can't pass that up. That's my morning.

Then my noontime I shall be proposing to my GF. I'll post a thread up on here tomorrow with the results of that.

After all that, I'm game for anything else.

Well I unfortunately won't be making it to this meet Will-U-Am. Thanks to Korey for giving me some advice, I will be getting new rubber for my ride and an alignment for the price of "on the house" and I can't pass that up. That's my morning.

Then my noontime I shall be proposing to my GF. I'll post a thread up on here tomorrow with the results of that.

After all that, I'm game for anything else.

YAY!!!!! :D

She knows it's coming she just doesn't know when. We looked at it together. You'll see it Wed. the 9th I'm sure.

Dare I ask the megapixels of your camera? Those are clean pics. Ever think about going to photo school?

the megapixels have nothing to do with how good a picture looks........ NOTHING.

What you're looking at is digitally sharpened photos that are compressed into a small thumbnail online further adding to the look of sharpness. Compiled with a ahir of oversaturation and bam. Nothing too fancy about it. The camera in question has excellent noise control though.

Back