Burlo's Build Log

Hey, looking very good there bud, how much was the exhaust to be fully decat? So mani to tip its straight through? What you think of the springs? I have them on aswell :) btw if you find anywhere that does a remap up in the north let me know.

Chris

So you got rid of the manifold cat? What about the 02 sensors for it? Thatsba good price, i paid little less than that for mine, mine is from longlife, place in ashington did it. As for the remap ive contacted couple of places but no luck so far, if you wanted to travel, place in durham called turbopacs does it but i got quoted roughly 500 quid!

Chris

Afaik there only the 1 cat on our older angry face 2's thats on the manifold, there is a small silencer box just after the manifold that i thought was a cat. A straight through should sound nice, if you get the cams and it helps, let me know where you got them, id be interested in some cams like :)

Chris

Nice car mate! need some spacers on rear wheels and maybe 1 or 2" lower:)

Keep it up!

Cheers
Nistor

Nice car!

I had not made it lower than it is now. :)
Love those white wheels.

Car looks awesome mate what's u got planned next. Where did you get your wind deflectors from I can only find them for the 4 doors?

What offset are you Grids? What size tire are you running? We're of like mind, going with white rotas ;-). Have you had any issues with rubbing?

Gutted about your rota's......

Nice shots....

Carn't wait to see the cat-back.....

Shaun...

Thats not a bad price, but i ask how long its been on because on you drive by vid, i didnt really hear much on your way back lol, when i had mine installed last year the guy said once its been sutted up a bit the tone woild change, which it did. Looks nice though pal :)

Chris

Back