Borrow me $95,500.00 please...

I think it would take a bit more than just the right or left one....most likely BOTH of them...and what goes along with them...lol

Um. Time to change my shorts.
"mmmmmm, skyline....."
DAMN that's a sexy car. I'd give your nuts for that car, too.

??? I don't see it. Yeah, it's a nice car, but it was worth what, $40K new? No way would I pay $90K for that thing.

Guess I just don't see anything other than the power and handling. The car itself I don't find all that attractive from the outside. Maybe I just have different taste.

cjstringer said:
Guess I just don't see anything other than the power and handling.

Yeah, exactly, that's the point. This thing is a bonafide SUPERCAR bone stock. It has the internals to handle 1000 horsepower which isn't an unattainable number to reach with one of these. I think $95K is actually pretty reasonable, considering the cost of European supercars...

GI-

too bad they don't mention the extra import charges and DOT charges to make it street legal...average for the R34 skyline is over $130k

You know, Duke university here in NC will give you $40,000 for one testicle, seriously.

Sell both and you are only $15,500 away!

WTF?? they will buy one of your NUTS??? DAMN!!!! don't tell crack heads that. they would sell both of them in heart beat. That would be a funny site. a line of dirty nasty crack heads at a College. LMAO

NC_MP3 said:
You know, Duke university here in NC will give you $40,000 for one testicle, seriously.

Sell both and you are only $15,500 away!

omg....are you serious ??? haha. you know how many people would give their nuts for that kind of money ?? I know I won't thought. !! haha.

sundevilMP5 said:
too bad they don't mention the extra import charges and DOT charges to make it street legal...average for the R34 skyline is over $130k

actully the 95,000 does include makeing it street legal in u.s. and import charges. i've known about that skyline for awhile. its been sitting there for over a year now. also i read a article in superstreet they did with motox, and the 95 is all you have to pay, besides title and tax,which may get you to the 130k you talked about.

Back