boostedprotege's 03 DX

Same price I got mine for from Amazon.com but I have to wait a little longer lol.

Hows install? Pretty simple? I also got a ssafc v2 going in with it

yea i ordered mine on a monday and took like 2 days to get in it was sweet!! lol install was hella easy. takes like 10-15mins minus gettin the bung welded in to the downpipe. but what i did was i took off my downpipe and took it to this exhaust shop here and had them weld it in for me it was like $10. then went and did the rest myself its pretty damn easy tho u shudn have any probs

anywhere after turbo on the exhaust. but dont go too far back i say somewhere between your first and second o2 sensor. also make sure that when you get the bung welded in theres enough clearence around the o2 and the o2 is pointed down so that way carbon doesnt build up and burn it out

haha thanx bro ;) as soon as i get t a comp cuz i'm my cell i'll tryta find that page n post it..

n nick who the hell u sayin welcome too? haha damn dog i told u stop smokin that s*** lol

Hey whats up, i'm new to the forum just came across it one day lookin for some info so decided to join well a lil bout me. i'm 23 live in alamogordo new mexico, i got two kids boy and girl and of course my baby the protege lol well i got 2 a 2003 white protege5 (completely stock minus stereo) and my pride a 2003 silver protege dx turbo.
the car has quite a few ugrade wud take me all day to sit and remember them all. but here's the jist.
fs-ze cams
garrett gt2860rs
Hiboost cast iron manifold
turbonetics evolution external wg with open dump
hks ssqv
fmic
powdercoated hardpipes
AWR motor mounts
black p5 valve cover machined letters
greddy profec b specII
blitz fatt
megan racing exhaust
7in lcd screen
ps2
evo body kit/custom front bumber.
323 style side mirrors wit led
blacked out badges
18" racing hart c5
carbon hood/trunk/door pillars
coilovers
snowperformance stage1 meth kit
racing seats
stage1 ACT clutch
unorthedox lightweight flywheel
MPI piggy back with extra injectors
among many other things here and there for added horsepower i get absolutely no traction til damn near third gear it's horrible on tires. i run 12psi daily driving and when i feel i go as high as 14.5psi a lil scared to try 16 don't wana blow the engine or anything so kinda holdin out. check it put i'll b sure to post more pics as soon as i get to check it out lemme know what ya'll think

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions check out the faq's and crap, if you need to search then do it, and please donate to the cause and good luck with everything you are trying to accomplish in life.

Back