Boost/Vacuum gauge

:
2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP
Any recommendations for a good boost/vacuum gauge? Preferably ones that aren't too expensive; unless I'm searching for the wrong thing, I can't seem to find any for less that $300 or so...

don't get the aem digital one. i have it and it is overpriced and hard to read(no negative symbol when in vacuum, so it is hard to tell if you are at 8inHG of vacuum or 8psi of boost

you can get a good brand name mechanical one for like 50$. like an auto meter phantom or something.

Prosports are also a popular choice for affordable digital gauges, I actually have a spare EVO series I never used if you're interested. I'll PM you with the details.

I would suggest not getting one that goes to 30 psi, they're hard to read when you run low boost

I bought a Glowshift boost gauge for mine. Has worked great so far, pretty accurate and has seven different colors it can light up with. Looks pretty sweet with the blue lights for my laser blue MSP. Was like $50.

It's been a long time but I'm almost certain that I got my Autometer Ultra Lite mechanical and a pillar pod from ptuning.com for less than $100.

Either way I would go with mechanical, they show the boost/vac levels quickly, and respond the best in my opinion. I would agree with tweety2300, get a lower max psi reading one, I found a cheapo sunpro up to 20psi and it works great.

Back