Boost Gauges

STRI DSD-SLM II 60mm Boost Gauge here...

resizeofdsc00301wj0.jpg

resizeofsdsc00299ve1.jpg

which one did you order? The 30 psi one or the one rated for higher?

I just ordered the 52mm ProSport and block8head's custom vent pod (looks the same as VicSpeed6 AZ). I'll post pics and let you know what I think when I get it installed.

Pics?
Is there a thread for his custom vent pod?

Uuuhhhhhh... well technically mine's still in the box on the floor at home. :(

But now that the weather is nicer, I'll get it in and get pics hopefully soon, promise! There's a thread over at the other place (6club). It is a great piece though, I've had it sitting in my dash empty for a few months and it still looks good!

Anyone have pics of the one on the steering wheel? I'm looking for a boost gauge now and am a little overwhelmed with the whole vent replacement thing.

ETA: Or maybe a link to the site that sells them?

I have mine on the steering wheel (middle of gauge cluster rather). Ill post you a pick tommorow when I get back in my car. I used the standard useless guage pod provided with the guage. Ive got my scan guage on the A pillar. Used the universal autozone plastic gauge pod. Looks decent. Im not a fan of drilling holes either.

I have mine on the steering wheel (middle of gauge cluster rather). Ill post you a pick tommorow when I get back in my car. I used the standard useless guage pod provided with the guage. Ive got my scan guage on the A pillar. Used the universal autozone plastic gauge pod. Looks decent. Im not a fan of drilling holes either.

also was looking to go this route. thanks.

Uuuhhhhhh... well technically mine's still in the box on the floor at home. :(

But now that the weather is nicer, I'll get it in and get pics hopefully soon, promise! There's a thread over at the other place (6club). It is a great piece though, I've had it sitting in my dash empty for a few months and it still looks good!

hey from wich website did you order your pod and gauges? because i want to get grt the same set up.

I have my prosport 52mm attached to my steering column as a temporary solution.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed4.jpg
    mazdaspeed4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 312
Back