Blue Alcantara Shift Boot?

Which shift boot option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:
11 MS3 Sport
What do you guys think?

alc.blu.diamond.01.jpg

Or would a color matched black alcantara with red stitching boot look good?

I posted some other options, and i'm actually sorta torn now as I'd love any of them as a shift boot!

civicdoorpanel.jpg

siknob02.jpg

l_1e5d150f1d7e4b448027bde7ccab8744.jpg

Last edited:
I think the black with red stitching would match with the car better. The blue would look sweet on a STI though.

The blue would look sick in my car. But yeah mazdaspeedster3 is right it would look stupid being the only blue in the car.

go black and red, like that one in the OP with the bonerific E-brake handle.

Edit: bonerific E-brake car is a Civic Si, just in case you were wondering lol

Last edited:
The other thing I noticed is how much cheaper the real Alcantara civic Si shift boot is, in comparison to redlines..I'll have to e-mail them and find out.

Are your seats plain or perforated? I think I'd go with whatever matched those, even though i think the plain looks better.

Just a note to the OP who's thinking of going with Redline's alcantara material - I ordered up a set of these in black alcantara with black stitching and unfortunately, they did not match well with the Autoexe suede steering wheel cover. Under most lighting conditions, they look grey more than black. This will be obvious if you had something in black fabric to compare them with. These did not work out well for me but I would point out that most interior pieces in our cars are kinda greyish anyway (including the leather steering wheel) so if you're not going to be matching them up with anything else then I'm sure they'll work just fine.

Back