Blown tein shocks and wing west side skirt wheel spacer

Like title stated. Price to sell obo feel what you want to feel. shoot me a pm if interested. First to pay gets it. Only shipped withen the States maybe canada.

price reduce on skirts and Teins.

I have a set of blown SS? Basic? Tein shock that's only adjust height. Came off my MSP. The front passenger shock end-link tab broken off don't know how it happend. you can see it in the picture. I think i still have the tab some where with the shock. Nut to end like are super strip so i just cut the link in half. lol The tools to raise and allen wrench is not picture but it will come with the shocks. springs are in excellent shape. Pretty much all you need is new shocks and tab welded back on
$250 shipped. great for a rebuild- reduced to $200 shippedSOLD

dscf2678f.jpg

dscf2677d.jpg

dscf2675g.jpg

dscf2676n.jpg

dscf2684v.jpg

dscf2683i.jpg

dscf2682e.jpg

dscf2681jo.jpg

dscf2675g.jpg

A set of wing west side skirts painted black mica but will need new paint, clear coat and a little sanding. I bought it off one of the members here but never got to install it. When i got it one of them was kinda warp but you can unwarp it by leaving it in the sun for a while to heat it. It will unwarp when you install it because of the material that wing west uses it super flexable made out of Urethane it will take form.
$120 shipped. Price reduce.

676a0211.jpg

676a0210.jpg

676a0212.jpg

676a0213.jpg

everything is open to negotiation and best offer.

Last edited:
wow just noticed i spelled mazdas247.com and date wrong. LOL(oops)(braindead(braindead

All the shock are blown and i personally do not know how much it will cost to rebuild it, your gonna have to conatact Tein to find that out. just to clear things here because i have been getting all the same questions in my pm.

Last edited:
well i dont know what needs to be replace on the shocks beside the shock. we had a snow storm today and i had to stay late for work so tomorrow i will retake better and closer pix so who ever thats interested it can take a closer look. (breakn)

will do. I have my car and my parts in a storage unit and it snowed like carzy soo as soon as i get can get in there i will retake. One day zero snow next day two foot of snow.

I was curious if all internal components are damaged and need to be replaced, and I was trying to figure out how much replacing all the seals and changing the damper oil were gonna cost. Thats all....

yes, when rebuilding coilovers, they replace everything you listed.

Back