black mica 03.5 hawtness (56k wait for it, wait for it......)

sandspeed

Potential Scammer!
:
16W msp T3/T4R
So I finally finished the conversion and I'm pretty happy. I'm still not used to everything and I was actually getting really use to the original foglights and the lack of a rear lip. In my head I was like maybe I should keep it how it is but, I'm feelin the new look.
I was thinking about finding a set of 2003.5 wheels to make it complete but that would be later down the road. I might however get some small fogs because I really liked having fog lights. Oh yea I just picked up some falken azenis for the front wheels and love them.

thanks YellowSpeedInNY for the rear lip, Bala de Plata for the wing, and BooSted for the front lip. The forum rules!! I love this place
thlip.jpg

wingless!
wingless.jpg

wingless1.jpg

wingless2.jpg

evthing.jpg

frtss.jpg

tadaaah.jpg

sssaa-1.jpg

sidess.jpg

sdss.jpg

i know these aren't the greatest pics but better ones coming soon. (first)

dude, sweet!!
where'd you get the lips and wing painted?
and if you don't mind my askin, what'd you pay for the paintin?
i'm lookin to do somethin similar, friggin stock lx look's killin me

Nice man, that looks really good overall. The 3.5 wing has never looked better than it does in this pic:

sssaa-1.jpg

This thread makes me want to put a wing back on my car... weird how pics never do the wingless look justice.

thanks rich!

wingless looks pretty damn cool i would consider buying a seperate trunk for fun hah! Had a great time reading your thread the other day, I need to get a ride in that bad boy next time I'm in NM.

That looks very nice man...sometimes when people switch the wing/lips on their car from 03-03.5 it doesnt look right imo...but your's looks very nice!

The exhaust tip lines up great with the rear lip on (and I like the wing better in black) (thumb)

Looks really good....the lip deff. completes the car..... keep us updated on any new things

I was going to buy that wing from bala, but I decided to go MP3. Then the full conversion, lol MzSd3 in Sept(hopefully) Clean ride man. All it needs snow is a dragon down the side, lol.

Back