black mica 03.5 hawtness (56k wait for it, wait for it......)

HELL YEAH!! Finally done man, looks UNIQUE.... What's the story with the tires eh?! Never called me for advice on them. GREAT tires, perfect for you since you don't rack up a lot of miles and they are like glue. I ran a set on autox day and wow!! Can't waite to see it in person.

OMG THAT'S AWSOME!!!
I need to get me some gold / bronze rims.

Yo, we should meet up somewhere... I'm pretty much lantana and military. (silly)

thanks guys, I'm glad that everything is done with the conversion. I feel like I'm basically done with exterior mods even though i might buy a dgm grill if I can find one and paint it black.
I plan on taking some better pics maybe tomorrow in some place other than my neighborhood.

here is an older pic from a while back
oldschool.jpg

DUde, that looks SO sexy! Great job in the car with the new wing and lip!

sick looking car, man. my advice would be to keep the gold rims. is it a mazdaspeed or did you convert a N/A protege? if so what turbo kit ya got in it?

Doodsmack said:
sick looking car, man. my advice would be to keep the gold rims. is it a mazdaspeed or did you convert a N/A protege? if so what turbo kit ya got in it?

yep its an msp

I'm keeping the rotas but might buy some 03.5 msp rims if i can find them for a good price. I might also upgrade to a GT28rs

i love the lips but ive never liked wings. weather stock or not. supras wingless = hwat. evos wingless = hwat. urs and piranas car wingless = hwat. but i do like the look ur going with

sandspeed that thing is beautiful... i would love to be rockin some rota torques with you myself but i got screwed over big time every place i went looking for them and no one had them or knew when they could get them in in the gunmetal color i could get. I am thinking of going black though because black on silver doesnt look that bad either. What do you think bro? PM Me!!!!

zzMSP03.5 said:
sandspeed that thing is beautiful... i would love to be rockin some rota torques with you myself but i got screwed over big time every place i went looking for them and no one had them or knew when they could get them in in the gunmetal color i could get. I am thinking of going black though because black on silver doesnt look that bad either. What do you think bro? PM Me!!!!

sent you a pm

i would go with the gunmetal(first)

damnit it looks oh so good...now if i could only get mine to look good....im workin on the engine bay for now....

Car looks great! :D I've been wanting to see a black mica in 03.5 trim.....and it looks awesome! (thumb)

.....you also should have put up a thread about wanting 03.5 Speed wheels. I just sold my extra set in perfect condition a couple weeks ago to a local MX-6 owner.....i would have preferred them to go to a fellow MSP enthusiast.

Last edited:
CitizenPro said:
Car looks great! :D I've been wanting to see a black mica in 03.5 trim.....and it looks awesome! (thumb)

.....you also should have put up a thread about wanting 03.5 Speed wheels. I just sold my extra set in perfect condition a couple weeks ago to a local MX-6 owner.....i would have preferred them to go to a fellow MSP enthusiast.

thanks citizepro, to bad i missed the thread i probably would have bought them. I think now I want to buy some 16" wheels instead of the msp wheels but, I'm still not doing that for a while. I'm taking some more pics later on today but first I need to detail my living room , I left it a mess after the miami heat game last night.(first)

It is funny how some of us 2003.5 guys are taking out lips and wings off and the 03 guys are wanting them on there cars.

MORE pictures Sandspeed.

Back