Big Fish

BacDoc

:
'06 M5
Anyone see this yet? I saw it last night and thought it was pretty good for a Tim Burton movie. Very romantic in the classical sence. I like movies that make you think about more than just what you have to do tomorrow. Makes you reflect on life alittle bit.

newf said:
is it "strange"?

from the ads it looks so

That's Tim Burton. The guy who did Edward Scissorhands and Sleepy Hollow. This movie is much better than those two. And the strange parts fit really well because they need to be alittle strange.

Last edited:
i saw it twice. good movie. just see it! i wont explane the movie... takes the fun out of it. just see it - chris

i agree. great movie.

what i don't agree with is edward scissor hands and sleepy hollow in the same sentence. edward scissorhands was classic burton, sleepy hollow was crap! planet of the apes...crap! tim burton is better at the non-mainstream films.

So far sounds like ten thumbs up for Big Fish. I liked Scissorhands and that was about it from Burton till now. That new Win a date with Tad something....the girl is from my hometown in West Virginia. And it's about 10 minutes from where Mothman was filmed. My little hometown is turing into the next Seattle! LOL!

Well of course I liked it. :D It was strange but not too strange for the closeted American audience. The Giant was the coolest. I was a bit creeped out about the perfect place (not trying to spoil). I'm also a sucker for anything w/Ewan McGregor in it ever since I saw Trainspotting. Didn't Tim Burton do Nightmare Before Christmas? LOVED that movie.

Great movie. Really does make you stop and think about life around you and to appreciate the time you have and the people who love you. Oh and I had to keep handing my girlfriend napkins because she kept crying. ;)

i saw it last weekend with my wife, we both liked it!!
for sure a good flic,way better than sleepy hollow!

GREAT Movie.

Don't go expecting a typical Tim Burton film as far as style goes. You will have a good time, though.

Back