Best "Yellow" Fog light for MS6

I'm using Nokya Hyper Yellow, which I like a lot. They're a nice deep yellow, still quite bright though. Got the bulbs from ebay. Here's a crappy pic, but it shows the colour pretty well.

lights005rq7.jpg

Edit: Here's a pic in the daytime... sorry, my Photoshop colour profiles are out of whack and it looks too dark now.

nov15029tweakedrj7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, it looks great! With all the other light upgrades you have done, why not make the fogs a "white" lights like the HIDs? Personal pref or actual fog performance?

Yeah, I wanted my fogs to be functional, so I wanted them yellow. More white lights on in the rain or fog just makes more glare.

I think if I turn all my lights on (headlights and fogs) then dial the switch back to just DRLs, my fogs stay on until I either turn them or the car off.

HID 3000k will be by far the most yellow lights you can buy. Otherwise I like the Nokyas or the Luminics bulbs. They aren't expensive, last long, and look good.

which parking lights do you have steve? I saw some blue ones on ebay for like 15 bucks that seem alright. Just dont want to blow a fuse or anything.

which parking lights do you have steve? I saw some blue ones on ebay for like 15 bucks that seem alright. Just dont want to blow a fuse or anything.

I've got the PIAA Extreme white LEDs from Racing Lab. They're about $25 shipped, but well worth it.

I have the yellow Nokyas too...great light output in bad weather especially heavy snow time.

I use the fog lights mainly when it's raining or snowing...and it makes loads of difference compared to the stock ones.

I leave my fogs on all the time, mainly because I like to see as much of the road as possible at night.

If you crack open your headlight housings, and fail to seal them properly, you can get moisture in them. When I installed the parking lights, the opening is so small that it's pretty tough to get anything inside there.

You need to change some minor wiring around in the fuse panel under the hood, there's a how-to on this.

Back