AWR header for sale

sup peeps...just wanted to give you guys a heads up...i might be selling my awr headers...it came off of jarrets car...

dont know how much i should sell them for, so give me some info..let me know and i will probably let them go

turbo, headers, everything is done already...im gonna put the car back to stock and sell it...

TIME TO GET A 2005 TACOMA!

hehehe

hehe... what happened with the thumper kit and built up everything route?

good luck with your future ride.

"turbo, headers, everything is done already...im gonna put the car back to stock and sell it...

hehehe"

that statment... is full of crap :) hahaha jp dude. i know ill see u and dave at HID O.O

bump for you!

duMb KeoLa said:
sup peeps...just wanted to give you guys a heads up...i might be selling my awr headers...it came off of jarrets car...

dont know how much i should sell them for, so give me some info..let me know and i will probably let them go

turbo, headers, everything is done already...im gonna put the car back to stock and sell it...

hehehe
Nice choice man with the Tacoma. I personally want to get the new Frontiers if i possibly could. But for now, i'll stick with what i have. Good luck with your choice man. Too bad i never got to see this car really.

I remember him asking me about mine a while back but I'll hit him up sometime this week to see if he was still looking.

i will give it to you for $350 + shipping plus you will have to trade me your "leadfoot gauge pod". let me know...the regular price for this header is $569 without shipping...it has only been used for a couple months by me, and maybe another couple months by jarrett.. but im not really sure how long he used it.

Let me know...

thanks

duMb KeoLa said:
i will give it to you for $350 + shipping plus you will have to trade me your "leadfoot gauge pod". let me know...the regular price for this header is $569 without shipping...it has only been used for a couple months by me, and maybe another couple months by jarrett.. but im not really sure how long he used it.

Let me know...

thanks
(wow)

no thanks man, i waited for that bezel for about 1 month, i was number 3 on the first gb, no way i'm letting it go anytime soon

good luck with the sale

hehehe...thought id try... howmuch are you willing to pay for the headers? i was actually gonna try to sell it for around $450, but make me a good offer and we can work it out

Back