austin

bgibb68

:
'02 P5 Vivid Yellow
i live in north of austin and if anyone needs to work on their car but don't have the tools, send me a pm. i have just about everything 'cept a lift. right now no job and i love to work on cars and i just need s*** to do. so if ya need anything yell.

Brian

do you have resume ?
jk.. i need to :
1. change all 3 motor mount.
2. change my exhaust with hks bolt on
3. change brakes (rotor and pads)
4. install pillar gauges (3 of them)

i can do most of the stuff my self but im just busy and i didnt even drive the car that much , but if the price reasonable... i might
i lived off parmer and mopac..

Sounds like we need an install meet... I have a set of tokicos and some lowering springs i need to install.

Last edited:
oh the guy with the brake lines.....did ya get 'em??

i be working on my dakota....gotta drop the oil pan again the move the pickup tube around....it's banging on the side of the pan...WOOHOO

edit: next week i should have a full set of motor mounts to replace

Last edited:
well i got the tools and the time....and the garage....if you wanna come over and do it

Thanks, but it turns out I have great compression, but a bad thermostat. Glad I caught it early and avoided any damage.

Thanks, but it turns out I have great compression, but a bad thermostat. Glad I caught it early and avoided any damage.

bad thermostat??? if it's stuck open....no worries...just won't really get warmed up quick or properly

Hey I need to do the complete timing on my 01 MP3. I blew the motor and have already replaced the block and machined the head. I think the only thing I have left to buy is the timing belt kit. (tensioner Etc.). I've basically done everything i can and don't know how to do the rest thats left. Both motors are already out of the car. let me know if you can help.

Back