Arg, a bad day for the Houston MP3s

mp3girly

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #719
Well okay, so this one guy isn't in Houston anymore.. he moved away, but he got his MP3 here.. well, I don't know the story, but here are the pics.. http://www.richornot.com/crash/

:(

And then today I was leaving school and taking a way I usually don't go, and thus had no idea that there was a monster pothole lying just ahead.. ate it bad, too. I feel like such a ******* moron. >_< :mad:

The tire is torn in one spot, but it doesn't seem to be losing air. Needless to say, my rim is beat to s***. -_- Not bent luckily, or at least not that I can tell (and I think it'd be obvious).

Sob. I am a big stupid girl. x_x

end rant

aww that sux. don't feel bad. the first day i got my car i curbed the front left rim. boy was a i pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno if the car is repairable or not. Somebody says he got t-boned by a Cadillac Seville, but that's just about all I've heard.. eh.

sorry to see another wrecked mp3...

and one thing to say...i am the idiotest man in the world...i not only curbed all 4 rims (because people don't realize our mp3s can make sharp truns and they change lines right after they make slow turn...guess what...i am right beside you...LOOK OUT :wtf:)but also scratched right front bumper HARD into my parking lot steel column...
:wtf: (bang) so...just be ease...

I already have nightmares about my car. Having the radio stoles, tires slashed, blah blah, blah.
Dont feel bad about the rims. I took a drunken drive and ran along a curb and totaly F**ked my two driver side rims. So out of all four only one has no scratches....
Seems like the nicer the car, the more I f**k it up!(bang)

dragonbabe79 said:
I took a drunken drive and ran along a curb and totaly F**ked my two driver side rims.

Honestly, you're lucky you only got scratched rims out of that. Don't drive drunk. Ever.
:mad:

come on ppl its not that hard not to run in to curbs!!!!(espechely when you s*** faced...real smart man.) That sux about the wrecked one though but oh well at least it wasnt mine.
Did any body notice the blue lights in the amber side markers? thats bad carma

well my mom curbed my driver front wheel, dented the driver side back door with her lexus door, chipped the paint on the hoood (driving too fast in gravel) and chipped the "pillar" (the peice between the side windows and windshield it was ver very small but i noticed it) and she let bird s*** sit on it anf pull the shiney clear off of it. needless to say im really mad at my mom. this all happened before she decided to let me drive MY car (it was my graduation present)

i've seen the pothole she feel into. yes your entire car will fall into it!! its an abyss....well today they patched it, so it's gonna be good for about 3 days...

Back