Are you going to lower your car?

SwampAss

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
I used to get that when I had the Mazdaspeed Springs.

A few months ago I installed BC racing coilovers. I never took a picture.

I took one today

3528531725_8c234ab182_b.jpg

Not bad for 2.5 years of ownership. Still cleans up nice.

Hows BC racing Coilover? are they stiffer than the stock one or the same but just to lower the car?

is that DG front lips?

BCs are stiffer. Even at the wussiest setting. They aren't brutal as I've experienced in other cars. I cranked them up to 15 on front and rear and they were unpleasent on roads with expansion joints. (they go to 30) They are a good balance of controlled and comfortable. I know it's been said ad Naseum but good shocks really make this car shine and compliment the Cobb sway. I ride around @ 8 in the rear and 4 in the front.

The tint is Va legal. 50% front, 35% rear.

The spoiler is a DG. So is the spoiler lip.

Kain, if you want, you can drive up to NJ and meet up with Abovie3. He'll kick you as well (he bought them)

BCs are stiffer. Even at the wussiest setting. They aren't brutal as I've experienced in other cars. I cranked them up to 15 on front and rear and they were unpleasent on roads with expansion joints. (they go to 30) They are a good balance of controlled and comfortable. I know it's been said ad Naseum but good shocks really make this car shine and compliment the Cobb sway. I ride around @ 8 in the rear and 4 in the front.

Kain, if you want, you can drive up to NJ and meet up with Abovie3. He'll kick you as well (he bought them)

I think you mean Garage Vary.

I had a Basic Tein coilover for my Civic before and it was bumpy. I want to lower the car cuz it looks better but i dont want a bumpy ride. :/

lower the car and soften the spring rate thats what i did im maxed out on bc coils its slammed man and then i shoftend the spring rate n its not bumpy at all =D

Back