Are these the Canadian headlights?

Anyone?
If anything I'll probably end up buying them and hoping for the best, I rly need new headlights :/

Nope...see the part #'s listed below (as posted by Jason from onlinemazdaparts).

US spec H&L's:
Rt side- BN5V510K0C MSRP-259.35 Website-207.48
Lt side- BN5V510L0C MSRP-259.35 Website-207.48
Shipping-0.00 within the US

If you order both at the same time I will do them for 200.00ea shipped (with the US)

For the metal coated ones (Canadian spec if I remeber correctly)
Rt- BP4F510K0 MSRP-429.25 Website-343.40
Lt- BP4F510L0 MSRP-429.25 Website-343.40
Shipping-0.00 within the US

guh.....this sucks. I just want a pair of the black bezels headlights :p I don't see why they have to be so expensive

If you're willing to pay $200 per headlight, why not just buy from the ebay seller listed above instead of some unknown website?

Oh! This could work like 165 each, if that's the case I'll go for those hands down. I'm just hoping that they're not sedan headlights that are listed wrong though

Ok, cool! Thatmks a bunch, I'm gunna need to look into these, one more thing though, could I ask you for a picture possibly?

how did you fail?

I got adhesive all over the lens. Parts of the headlight got warped (only on one light which was weird) I tried to use a fine sand paper to clear the adhesive off. And my friend told me that it was very fine. I later found out that it was very rough :l So they're all fogged up and warped for the most part

I got adhesive all over the lens. Parts of the headlight got warped (only on one light which was weird) I tried to use a fine sand paper to clear the adhesive off. And my friend told me that it was very fine. I later found out that it was very rough :l So they're all fogged up and warped for the most part

oh s***, yeah...i did a lens swap cause my lens were jacked up and it worked out pretty good. took a set of reg protege lights and swapped them with the P5 headlights

how long did you leave them in the oven and at what temp?

Last edited:
Back