Anyone with a CX-5 turbo see any real difference between primo and regular gas?

No, the question was asked if people noticed a difference with High Test. Yes, I do notice a difference, both in how the engine idles, runs at high revs and kms/per tank. Sig cx-5 just cannot handle that myself and many others see noticeable differences using high test gas in our vehicles. He's essentially running around screaming "no no no no, prove it, prove it." Again with my comment, Haters gonna hate. If you don't understand that reference, or what it means there are many websites dedicated to mainstream western cultural humor you can check out.

The title specifically references the CX-5 turbo. Your 2017 does not have a turbo engine. You're entitled to your opinion about using higher octane fuel in your vehicle, but the fact is that your comment doesn't have any relevance to the thread topic because your engine variant is not the one that is being discussed.

Further, asking for proof to support your claim is not "being a hater". A continued discussion of whether or not the NA 2.5L benefits from premium fuel would stray from the topic of this thread, so if you would like to continue this conversation with Sig CX-5, you can use the private messaging feature or start a new thread. Just keep it civil please.

Now, let's get back on track..

Thread cleaned up. For anyone who wants to continue the discussion on the benefits of premium fuel on the non-turbo 2.5L, I created a new thread here.

Stay on topic folks.

Back