Anyone Remember These?

i12drivemyMP5

<<<<<<< >>>>>>>
Contributor
:
-- 03 P5 / 23 CX-5 --
Back in 2011, a Mazda flag circulated the country for members to sign and send along to the next member on the signup list. Was a pretty cool project. Not sure where the flag ended up or if the thread still exists on the new forum. Here are pics from when I had it on March 3rd, 2011...................................

flagsigner.jpg
mazdaflag_01.jpg
mazdaflag_03.jpg
mazdaflag_04.jpg
mazdaflag_05.jpg
mazdaflag_06.jpg

not same plates anymore so no blurry blurry.................

Reactions: 323
Another cool item that made the rounds was this crazy Tshirt right before the flag back in Feb 2011. Met up with another forum guy at a park I went on MTB ride with a friend of mine while I had it before sending it to next member. Posed up my hoodie on one seat and the shirt on the other. Then the Red Bull girls in the little mini cooper with the can on back passed by and we got them to stop and one of them posed up with the shirt too. Turned into kooky little multi-event day. Not sure where shirt ended up and also not sure if this thread is still around either. Haven't looked for either of them. Miss things like this going on on here for our cars....................

tshrt_01.JPG

tshrt_02.JPG
tshrt_03.JPG
tshrt_04.JPG
tshrt_05.JPG
tshrt_06.JPG
tshrt_07.JPG
tshrt_08.JPG
tshrt_09.JPG

tshrt_10.JPG

again with not same plates so no blurry blurry.....................

Last edited:
Awesome flashback pics! (y) I remember both, while I didn’t get a chance to sign the flag, I did sign the shirt! Wow, looks like it made the rounds...Where DID the shirt end up?

As for the flag, not sure...I also wonder where it ended up.

Let me see if I can find the threads...

Traveling Site Shirt thread:

Traveling Mazda Flag thread:

Looks like the shirt circulated a couple of years based on your 2009 signature.

Man, wish I could have been a part of either of those. Sad to hear that their fates are unknown though.

The signed shirt reminds me of something I used to do on my birthday. I'd wear a plain white shirt and carry around a couple of Sharpies, and anyone who came to my party could sign the shirt. It was a fun idea, and I still have a couple of those shirts hanging in my closet, lol

Yeah I hope they're not rotting away in someone's garage (forgotten) or worse, in a garbage dump. Nice to see all those great pics though @i12drivemyMP5, thanks again for posting them...At least we've got those!

@sm1ke Fun birthday idea!

Back