Anyone else getting laughed at?

If they dont have helicopters then we are probably talking about canada, and hopefully the 2 can outrun a horse despite what american top gear tried to prove.

so far no one made fun of the 2 yet , just some looks from people seeing a bright green little mazda :p , only had it about a week , but had another mazda 2 honk and wave at me so that was pretty cool.

^^^ You weren't by chance near Clark High school ( Vance Jackson to be more specific ) when you got honked at were you ?

Last edited:
^^^ You weren't by chance near Clark High school ( Vance Jackson to be more specific ) when you got honked at were you ?

lol yeah that was me rofl, small world lol , i take it you had the white 2

i am usually driving the 2 for work taking deliveries , but sometimes my gf uses it , but always driving down Dezavala,vance jackson , and huebner area

Last edited:
^^^^ That was me ! :D Wow, it's a REALLY FREAKIN small world :D

I saw your post this morning and saw that you were from San Antonio, I had a strong hunch that was you.

WELCOME to the Mazda 247 forums !

Man, your car was squeaky clean and shiny when I saw it. I have only had mine about 3 weeks but it needs a bath pretty bad.

I'm waiting for my " free " car washes to kick in that I got from the Dealership when I bought the car.

Way Cool ! I'll honk at you next time I see you, I live in that neighborhood :)

Back