Any update on a St. Louis meet?

Yes any info on this would be good, im waiting to meet some fellow Mazda owners around st.louis. I am actually from Smithton, IL across the river but whatever im part of MO. I just got my Mazda 3 back in December (thumb).

-Phil Rogers

Well, there are usually two of us at any St.Louis SCCa SOLO2 autocross, IM at all of them so come out and run with us....see www.stlsolo.org or solo2.org for details on locations and times..

SOLO Proto said:
Well, there are usually two of us at any St.Louis SCCa SOLO2 autocross, IM at all of them so come out and run with us....see www.stlsolo.org or solo2.org for details on locations and times..

what car do you drive? i went to a bunch last year ( none this year yet) an havent seen an MSP there. if you remember seeing a yellow mr2 or a 2.5 RS with red wheels, youve seen me =)

Was driving next to a yellow MSP on Manchester road last week. Gave me the wave and sup! Just wanted to see if it was anyone here.

LOL no way...I met you, (I'm Shawn)I had the black 2.5RS with the headers, quad headlamps etc...I think I even saw you at my old apartment one night with your buddies in Chesterfield.
I have a black 2003 LX with all sorts of suspension goodies...come on out and find me.

SOLO Proto said:
LOL no way...I met you, (I'm Shawn)I had the black 2.5RS with the headers, quad headlamps etc...I think I even saw you at my old apartment one night with your buddies in Chesterfield.
I have a black 2003 LX with all sorts of suspension goodies...come on out and find me.

thats sweet ill definently look for ya out at umb. i dont have that good of a memory but im sure i remember when i see ya!

The more the merrier, if you want to run its $30, unless you're in the SCCA in which case its $20...show up by 8:30 if you want to register...see you Sunday!

SOLO Proto said:
The more the merrier, if you want to run its $30, unless you're in the SCCA in which case its $20...show up by 8:30 if you want to register...see you Sunday!

id get there at 8 =)

so i have yet to take my speed to an autox. are you not allowed to up the boost on it so i will have to take my MBC off? also what class would my car be in =X

If you have an MBC you go into SM (Street Mod), you take it off you can run in STX or whatever stock class your car is in...come on over to solo2.org, great forum..Im Shawn M over there...

i am sooo pissed! i should be at umb now but i got scheduled to work even though i asked off! and no one will work for me. ugh, oh, well i am 99.99% sure ill be at umb on july 18th! (pissed)

Back