Any suspension changes with the 2022 CX-5?

I had a chat with Megan Racing about their front stabilizer bar (CorkSport doesn't offer any of these for the CX-5) to find out why they list 2013-2021 for the applicable years and excluded the 2022. I got back sort of a "maybe" answer that it might not work due to a camber change (why that could impact it I'm not so sure). Anyway, the guy suggested I check with the forums and that's what I'm doing.

Has anyone heard of any change to the suspension in the 2022 vs the 2021?

Anyone that has a 2022 swap out their front stabilizer? FWIW...I know of a manufacturer for the rear for a 2022 AWD.

Last edited:
I would like to think the fronts should still be the same. I am more interested in upgrading the rear on a 22 turbo awd as 18mm is a bit on the small side.

I would like to think the fronts should still be the same. I am more interested in upgrading the rear on a 22 turbo awd as 18mm is a bit on the small side.
I haven't driven this thing hard enough to know for sure after my suspension swap (rear springs now at 7kg/mm = 392lb/in). I do have that adjustable camber upper control arm to install and that would be a perfect time to upgrade the rear stabilizer!

I haven't driven this thing hard enough to know for sure after my suspension swap (rear springs now at 7kg/mm = 392lb/in). I do have that adjustable camber upper control arm to install and that would be a perfect time to upgrade the rear stabilizer!
What kg weight did you go for the front springs on your coilovers?

What kg weight did you go for the front springs on your coilovers?
8kg/mm or 450lb/in.

It isn't overly harsh, but really, 6-7 might be a better choice.

Note that I think the rear rate seems about perfect with my shocks set on level 4 (1-16 adjustment on these).

Back