Any RC car racers in the house?

SPRFLY

:
vivid yellow '03 Protege 5
hey there is a new forum up called RCGassers.com... it's geared more towards those of you who drive gas powered cars rather then electric ones.. "all sizes"
so come ck it out..

used to be into RC many years ago......electric though. Had a off-road and a RC-10 for the road....had some sweet cars!

Memories.......

HAHAHAHA your funny... your talking about the black car in the av aren't you....

Ima pretty hard core racer. 99% 1/8th buggy. Used to have a sponsor deal, but the military changed most of that. Still race when ever possible.

cool, my husband races the trucks... he used to race buggy's and then went to electric sadens.. now he is into the trucks
TeamPlayers said:
Ima pretty hard core racer. 99% 1/8th buggy. Used to have a sponsor deal, but the military changed most of that. Still race when ever possible.

Trucks are nice. My wife races a RC10GT and that truck was just sweet. I cant get in to the monster trucks, but 1/8th is teh hotness.

I have a losi xxxnt nothing stock about this one.I just took it out the closet about 3 weeks ago I figured it was cheaper to have fun with the r/c car instead of wasting $$ on my msp ...lol... A couple of my friends bought the new 18t and let my tell you those things are fun and easy to drive even in the track...anyhow yeah I`m nitro head....but electric is cool too...

hey all... I am sweetcool's husband... I have an AD XXXNT with an OS TR and a Mugen MST1 with an OS CV-R... I want to get my daughter a Mini T as she loves to watch me race and wants to drive so bad and she is only 6.

I want an 1/8 buggy but really dont want to spend the money on one, lol.

TeamPlayers said:

Ilike my trucks - ad xxxnt and a mugen mst1

I want an xray buggy though :(

I have a Traxxas Nitro 4-tech in my closet that I havent used in 3 years...w/ a custom painted sylvia & skyline bodykit...

fkmitsu said:
I have a Traxxas Nitro 4-tech in my closet that I havent used in 3 years...w/ a custom painted sylvia & skyline bodykit...

Poor baby...she needs to strech her legs. Me and a friend did a 2hr 1/8th endurance race a while back that that was so much fun.

LOL i was messing w/ it in the parking lot once & it lost the signal w/ @ WOT & ate it.....but it still runs...just needs to be tuned for an hour Im sure...

I`ve been going to this one track behind a hobbie shop .the track is kinda easy but the last jump before the start/finish line shoots the cars stright up in the air and when they land is not pretty...so basically you can aproach it to fast..so I did and trust me it was mess ...I broke one shock and the rear shock tower the first time..then I broke one of my rear A arms...$$$ but its fun....fun (stoned)

Last edited:
I have a HPI RS4-2 with a .21 big block conversion. (rockon)

HPI20rs4-2.jpg

rc.jpg

nodifference.jpg

Holy crap! It looks lik your engine is going to eat the rest of your car!!

I Have a HPI RS4-3 Type SS with a JR Racing Radio and a stock Traxxas T-maxx for off-road fun! I love taking the T-maxx off jumps, I've slammed it so hard so many times and all I've done was broke a front A-arm...I wish I had the money for metal ones, but theirs more important things! Like a real car!

Back