Any photographers in here?

Sick pics. Ya..red and blue lights suck for photography. They just eat up so much detail. I want a 5d mark3.

That sounds like it was a blast! I did something similar recently, but on a cramped restaurant roof. Thankfully there was another event going on at the same time that I could pretend to be shooting. I almost literally ran into the couple as they were getting off the elevator to the roof; the restaurant manager had been rushing them.

Man, that's truly impressive shooting above 8000. I get "unacceptable" level noise shooting anything above 1600/3200 with my medium format.

thats pretty good, i havent really messed with video on my d7000.
im finally replacing the kid 18-55 lens from my d50 so hopefully ill take more pictures. i just picked up a nikon 18-200

Here are some of mines. Tell me what you think! I'm not a professional photographer lol.
e8mlvs.jpg
528247_389122937840981_955772724_n.jpg
504let.jpg

I like the panorama of the interior I might have to make one of those with my iPhone in my new car. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a Tokina 11-16 soon though and that would make for better interior shots :)

You need to clean the car up in that Protege emblem shot!

I like the panorama of the interior I might have to make one of those with my iPhone in my new car. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a Tokina 11-16 soon though and that would make for better interior shots :)

You need to clean the car up in that Protege emblem shot!

Yeah, planning to debadge it soon. The panorama thing is cool I just hate the right door.

I'm planning a trip to Shanandoah (national park) this summer. Does anyone have any recommendations for spots to check out for pictures?

So I guess it looks like some of you know what you're doing....

LOL, seriously I was looking at getting a better camera then my phone or little point and shoot so what would you guys recommend? Wife wants the new camera and I want better shots of my car so it actually worked out really well.

Back