Any Audio Expert, PLEASE HELP!!

taolu

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow
I can barely feel my base even when I turn up to 22... I tried to play around the sub and speaker setting. I dont' know which one I should choose...
10" sub type A, B, C, or D??
12" sub type A, B, C, or D??
6" speaker, OEM, or 5" speaker??
I have no idea how to set all the settings on base... Please help me. Thanks.

hi ,
i have put 10" type A , (our sub is a 10")

anyway...the sub is so weak you wont feel it that much , he's made for sound quality (only 100w peak)...not for sound pressure level , so it will sound good but not too hard. This is not made for "boum boum boum boum!!" hehe

i just sold it for 172.50$ , so with this money i buy 2 -12" kenwood sub 1200w peak total and a 2ch - 600w kenwood amp.

all this cost me like 200$ , a good deal. It will bang really more.
later! :D :D :D :D

I don't have any real complaints, and I'm the type that has a 1200 Watt Carver amp in my living room with 4 x 400Watt Cerwin Vega's. At REALLY loud levels the sub ain't really great, but I'm talking like volume at 30, bass at max type of thing. Why people need to go above and beyond that volume while actually sitting in the car is just foolish to me.

Anyhow, you just gotta set it up right. Get in the trunk, turn the volume to just about 3/4 of the way, but not full volume. And turn the Frequency to about 1/4 up.

You can leave the bass on the head unit to about 0 to +3, and turn the NF level to about 0. I never need to turn mine above +3. MAny time I got the damn thing on like -7 when the woman's listening to her techno/rap stuff. Alternative music/rock stuff I tend to pump of the NF level to about +3, depending on song.

Set the fronts to 6x9, the sub to 10" type A. THere's a s*** load of other settings to, frequency levels for bass etc etc, take a look through this chat room under the stereo section, someone did a good job of saying each setting.

Anyhow, it took me about 2 weeks to really tune it to the way I like it. I'm usually listening to top 40 stuff...thanks to the woman.

later

Latest posts

Back